If you are unable to manage your desktop setup wires so making use of the wireless thing is the best option available.So in this article, I will tell you How To Connect Bluetooth Speakers To Desktop/Laptop.
Connect Bluetooth Speakers To Desktop/Laptop
If you are using Windows 10 PC or laptop then you can easily connect Bluetooth speakers. Windows 10 is a great overall operating system, it doesn’t make our tinny laptop or PC speakers sound any better.
How To Connect Wireless Speakers
- The first step is to open the Settings app and select ‘Devices’ – make sure it’s the new Settings app first introduced in Windows 8 and not the more advanced Control Panel
- In the Devices menu, select the Bluetooth menu on the left-hand side and toggle Bluetooth on if it isn’t already.
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and put it into pairing mode. The method of toggling pairing mode on varies between manufacturers – check your Bluetooth speaker manual for more details on how this is done.
- Once in pairing mode, head back to the Bluetooth menu on the PC and wait for the speaker to pop up in the list of discovered devices.
- Click pair – depending on the Bluetooth speaker, you may be required to enter a number to complete the pairing process, but it isn’t always the case.
- Once it’s connected, all Windows 10 audio should be rerouted via the Bluetooth speaker.
And you are all set to use wireless speakers on your Desktop/Laptop.