WhatsApp is a great messaging service available currently, but anyone having your number can message you through it.So in this article, I will tell you How To Block Someone On WhatsApp so that he can’t able to message you again until you unblock him.
Block Someone On WhatsApp
There are many cases when you need to block some users on WhatsApp like:-
- Messages they send to you will not be delivered.
- They will see that messages are not delivered, but don’t know why.
- They will no longer be able to see your Last Seen and Online information.
- Messages they have sent you will not be deleted.
- The message you have sent them will not be deleted.
- You will not be removed as a contact on their phone.
- They will not be removed as a contact on your phone.
Here are the steps to block someone on WhatsApp:-
- Go to your chat with them and tap the three dots in the top right corner
- Tap Block and confirm it
Alternatively, you can go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked Contacts, tap the add button and search for the contact you want to block.
- Go to your chat with them and tap on their name along the top
- Scroll down and tap Block this Contact. Tap Block again to confirm you want to block them.
You can also go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked.Here you’ll see a list of all your blocked contacts. Tap Add New and search for the contact you want to block. Select them and they’ll be added to your blocked list.