By using the following simple software you can able to change IMEI number of any Android phone.You can change IMEI number of Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Micromax, Motorola or any Android Device. It is a safe and easy method to change IMEI number of Smartphone.
Change IMEI Number
The process of changing IMEI number works on both roots as well as unroot device.Applications developers want to register their device on too many devices and they track IMEI number on devices but people change IMEI number on their Android device and try to spoof applications.
IMEI is a short abbreviation of “International Mobile Equipment Identity”.
Steps (Unrooted Device)
- Download Mobile Uncle App from play store on your android device.
- Now, Open the app.
- Now, select Engineer Mode > Engineer Mode (MTK).
- Scroll Down & click on CDS Information
- Select Radio Information.
- Select Phone 2 option from two options.
- You will get an option like AT+
- Now, enter AT+ <15 digit new IMEI> (for ex- AT+ 123456789012345 )
- Select SEND AT COMMAND
- Restart your Device and you will get your new IMEI for your android device.
- That’s it.
Steps (Rooted Device)
- Rooted Android Device
- Xposed must be installed on your device.
- IMEI Changer app – Download IMEI Changer from Google Play Store.
- Internet Connection (required).
- go to Xposed> Modules
- Click on IMEI Changer
- Click On Restart Device
- After Restart, you will get your original IMEI number & Current IMEI number.
- Now, enter new IMEI Number in NEW IMEI NUMBER box.
- Click Apply
- Restart Phone