Startup disk is full is the most common problem most of the Mac users face while using of MAC. There are many solutions to this problem. So in this article, I will tell you How To Clean Up Mac Hard Drive | Tips And Tricks.
How to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive
The same way you solve the problem of a packed fridge – you need to clear up space, of course. To make more space on your startup disk you will need to follow these steps:-
- Delete files from your Mac.
- Move files to an external hard drive or cloud storage.
- Or install a second internal hard drive on your Mac.
What Causing StartUp Disk Full
- Hover on the Dock at the bottom of your screen and open Finder.
- Click on “Finder” in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Then select “Preferences…”
- In the window that opens, checkmark the “Hard disks” checkbox.
What is Taking Your StartUp Disk Space
- Click the Apple Icon in the menu at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Choose “About This Mac.”
- Click Storage.
Note: If you are running an older version of OS X you may have to first click “More Info…” and then “Storage”.