Apple iCloud service enables all iPhone users to backup and restores contents on iPhone for avoiding something important loss. However, if you are one of the users who has made some iPhone backups with iCloud, you may have found that there is no easy way to get only photos and videos from an iCloud backup to your iPhone or iPad. So in this article, I will tell you How To Get Photos From iCloud To iPhone.
Get Photos From iCloud To iPhone
- Support viewing all types of photos on iCloud – No matter they are saved in iCloud Photo Library, My Photo Stream, or stored in the iCloud backup.
- 100% safe, all existing data are intact: PhoneRescue for iOS allows you to download iCloud content from the iCloud server directly without restoring your iDevice or erasing existing data on the device. 100% guarantee your data security and safety.
- Download and view only photos instead of all files: PhoneRescue allows you to selectively select the type of files you want to view before downloading iCloud content, instead of downloading the whole backup that will cost you much time.
- Directly export photos to iPhone’s Photo App or computer: After viewing photos in iCloud, you can export them to the computer as a backup, or directly get them back to iPhone’s Photo App.
- Support other iOS data types: You can also view contacts, messages, notes, and more on iCloud.
- 60-days money back policy: If you fail to view the iCloud content, you can ask a refund anytime.
- Supports all the iPhone and iOS versions: PhoneRescue works well on iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/5s/SE with iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5. No matter which iOS backup you have made, you can check and view your text messages from it.