WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging application available with almost 1 billion active users.So sometimes it is very important to hide a particular chat without deleting it. So in this article, I will tell you How To Hide WhatsApp Chat.
How to Hide WhatsApp Chat:
Hid Chat On iPhone
This method works only if you are using latest version of the WhatsApp
- Tap on WhatsApp application in Main Menu.
- On the chat screen swipe left for the contact whose chat you desire to hide
- Select Archive
- On selecting Archive the conversation of the contact or group you selected will be removed/hidden from the main chat screen which appears when you open WhatsApp.
- The conversation you archived is moved to Archived Chats folder which can be viewed by swiping up on the main chat screen where the chats of all contacts are listed.
You can also hide group chat by following the above method.
Hide Chat On Android
The procedure to hide chat on Android & windows is more or less the same.
- For example, in Android, you need to long press on the chat of the contact to get Archive option(marked with Red) rather than swiping left as in the case of iOS.
- Now with the latest update, you can also archive multiple contacts at once. More information about this given later in this article.