The technology is increasing too fast & now mostly Bluetooth headphones are used rather than the wired headphones. One problem most of the users face while using Bluetooth headphones is that connecting to their phones. So in this article, I will tell you about How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Phone.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Phone
- Make sure that both your phone and your headset are well charged for the pairing process. A completely full charge is not required but the point is that you don’t want either device to shut off during the pairing process.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone if it isn’t already on. You normally have to enter Settings > Wireless and Networks > Bluetooth Settings > Turn on Bluetooth, but the easiest way is to pull down the Android menu and touch the Bluetooth icon. Here, just toggling it is not sufficient. Make a long touch on the icon to open the settings, and set your device to be visible to other Bluetooth devices.
Tip: The Bluetooth settings on an iPhone are in Settings > Bluetooth.
- Switch your Bluetooth adapter on. The light on it should blink once.
- To pair the Bluetooth headset to the phone, hold the headset’s button down for 5 to 10 seconds. During this time, it will identify the phone and make a link to it. While it’s searching, you will notice the light blinking in a series of three blinks. Keep pressing the button until the light stops blinking and becomes solid, which indicates successful pairing.
- On your phone, go to the Bluetooth settings and scan for devices. You will see the Bluetooth headset listed. Select it and let it make its connection.
If you are asked a password or code, enter 0000. If this code isn’t correct, refer to the manufacturer for more information.
- Once your phone makes the connection, a message will tell you that the pairing is successfully completed.