Nowadays privacy plays the very important role while using social media platforms.There is no way to see someone’s private pictures but there are some tricks using which you can do that. So in this article, I will tell you How To See Private Facebook Picture.
See Private Facebook Picture
Spyzie is a remarkable spying tool that can help you track real-time activity on a target device. Besides getting their location and accessing their calls, messages, photos, etc. you can also gain a complete access to their social media activity. The feature is currently available on the Android app of Spyzie and will let you track the target user’s Facebook account without being detected.
1. Firstly, visit Spyzie’s official website right here and create a new account. You can get its paid subscription to access its features.
2. Complete the wizard by providing basic information about the target Android device.
3. Now, unlock the target device and go to its Settings > Security to enable download from third-party sources.
4. Launch a web browser on the device and visit Spyzie’s website to download its APK version.
5. You can install the app on the target device by tapping on the “Install” button after downloading the APK file.
6. Launch the app on the device and log-in by providing your credentials.
7. Additionally, you need to grant relevant permissions to the app and tap on the “Start Monitoring” button. You can even delete the app icon and let it run in the stealth mode.
8. That’s it! To access vital information related to the target device, visit Spyzie’s web-based dashboard.
9. Though, before you track the social media activity on the target device, you need to turn on its “Feature Status” option
10. From the left panel, select Social Apps > Facebook to gain a complete access to the target user’s Facebook account. This would include every kind of update and activity related to their Facebook account.