Many time one wants to share the screen with each other so sharing it online is the best way available.So in this article, you will get all information about How To Share Screen On Skype.
Share Screen On Skype
There are two additional ways to communicate with your contacts on Skype. The first is screen sharing, a feature that lets you share live video of what’s on your computer screens, such as a website or the software you’re using.
- Make a voice call or video call to one of your contacts, click the +button in the call window, then choose Share screens.
- The other person will be able to see live video of what’s on your screen, including your desktop and any programs you may have open. Below is an example of what it will look like from your contact’s point of view.
- To stop sharing your screen, click the Stop sharing button.
- Click the End Call button when you’re ready to hang up.
Send Files On Screen
- Click the person you want to send a file to on the Contacts tab.
- The contact’s information will open in a pane on the right. Click the paperclip, then choose to Send file.
- Select the file you want to send. You may need to navigate to where it’s saved on your computer. To select multiple files, press and hold Ctrl on your keyboard while you select each file.
- The other person will receive the file and decide whether or not to download it. If the contact is offline, he or she will receive the file after signing in. The sent file will appear in your history.