Twitter is one of the most popular social media platform available. If you create different twitter accounts for the different purpose then there is only one issue. If I created one account Twitter would no longer let me create a new one without verifying a phone number.So in this article, I will tell you about How To Unlock Twitter Account Without Phone Number.
Unlock Twitter Account Without Phone Number
There are many free services such as Pinger to obtain free numbers in which you can use for texting. However, Twitter has blocked almost all of these free services. They use only a certain block of numbers and they have all been blacklisted. Trust me, I have tried them. The solution? Use a Google voice number. Follow the steps below on how to easily verify as many Twitter accounts as you like. This tutorial can also be used when needing a phone number for creating a Twitter app. And it is completely free.
- Log in to the Gmail account you are using the Twitter account. Then head over to https://www.google.com/voice and create an account.
- Click on “I want a new number.”
- Then choose a phone at which you want Google Voice to call you at.
- Google Voice will then call you to confirm. My message below appears a little different because I have already set up Google Voice before. The nice thing is you can keep setting up new Google Voice numbers and it will simply remove the old one. So for repeating this tutorial, it works great.
- Once you have confirmed it Google Voice will prompt you to choose a local number.
- Take that local number and go back to Twitter and enter it.
- Then go to your Gmail account and you will see the Twitter verification code they sent to your new Google Voice number.
- Enter that code into Twitter and you will receive a confirmation.