If you are tired of using Instagram on your small screen phone & want to use on the bigger screen then follow the article, In this article, I will tell you How To Use Instagram On Your Desktop, PC.
Use Instagram On Your Desktop, PC
If you are looking to send Instagram direct messages from the browser then follow send automated direct messages on Instagram. But this method is better in case you are sending automatic messages and not relevant for having a conversation.
In order to use Instagram from PC, you just need to open the web browser and visit www.instagram.com. Login using your Instagram credentials and you are good to go.
Now, the thing is you won’t find any option to use Instagram Direct from the web which is a bit irritating. Personally, I feel that the feature to use the Instagram Direct message from the web should be added. For the time being, I am going to share a solution which will allow you to send Instagram Direct messages on the computer.
Application In PC
You also have the option to use the Instagram app on your PC by using Bluestack Tool.
- Download Bluestacks which is a software that acts like an Android device on your PC.
- Once the download completes, Install the software. It is an easy and straightforward process.
- click Finish.
- Wait for a few minutes and let it configure by itself. After that, you will get a welcome screen. Click on Right Arrow.
- Next, it will ask for a Google id. Enter your Gmail id credentials and proceed forward by clicking on the arrow at the right-hand side.
- When you’re done with all this setup, a screen similar to the one attached below will appear. Click on Search.
- Type Instagram & Install…..:)