There are various ways available using which you can run two WhatsApp on your android smartphone.To use two WhatsApp you need to follow following steps.
Two WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphone
GBWhatsApp is a third-party app that you can install to get dual WhatsApp accounts working on your device.To install GBWhatsApp
- Download the APK on your Android smartphone
- After downloading, install the APK on your device. Once you click on the file, you will see an authorization screen asking you to install the app on your Android phone.
- Since you are already using your original WhatsApp on your phone by this you can use two WhatsApp
The Parallel Space app on Play Store is another way of accessing multiple accounts on one device. The app clones and runs multiple app accounts and assigns them different themes for the benefit of the user.
- Download the Parallel Space app from the Play Store. The app is 6.11MB in size.
- After downloading the app, click on the ‘Add App’ (plus icon) and select WhatsApp from the list.
- Once selected, register your secondary number with WhatsApp clone inside the Parallel Space app and start using the service.
So these are the two most effective methods of using two WhatsApp accounts on your dual-SIM device. The apps work similarly on a single SIM smartphone as well, and users just need to make sure they have access to the secondary number for OTP authentications.