WhatsApp Web is a great tool by using which existing WhatsApp user can able to use WhatsApp on a web browser.Anyone can use it to do all the things that you would normally do on your phone, except making calls, but you can use it to send and receive messages, use the broadcast list feature to send bulk messages, and more.
This is the best tool if you are using older phones which lags while using & if the user wants a bigger screen for chatting then also this WhatsApp Web tool is best for him.WhatsApp Web all sent and received messages are automatically synced between your phone and your computer, and if you make any changes such as adding a new profile picture or changing your name it will apply to your WhatsApp Mobile account as well.
WhatsApp Web is currently available for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0, Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry, and BlackBerry 10 phones. If you are using any one from above then you are free to use.
WhatsApp Web Login
- First, you need to visit WhatsApp Web official website
- Open WhatsApp on your phone & tap on WhatsApp Web. It opens scanner just scan the QR code from your computer & that’s done all your messages & contacts get sync with it within a second.
Settings On Different Devices
- Android: Go to the Chats screen, tap menu, and then tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- iPhone: Open the app, select settings, and tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- Windows Phone and Nokia S60: Open the app, select menu, and then tap on the “WhatsApp Web” button.
- Nokia S40: Open the app, go to the Chats screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap on “WhatsApp Web”.
- BlackBerry: Open the app and go to the Chats screen, select menu, and tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- BlackBerry 10: Open the app, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap on “WhatsApp Web”.
The WhatsApp Web tool is very convenient to use. The only thing which can be inconvenient to some peoples is that to use WhatsApp Web tool user must need an active WhatsApp account on their phones.